Benefit from a professional website where you can add and update your latest news and events, upload your images, sheet music samples and sound files and sell your music. All this comes at an affordable price with the option of monthly payments.
You are just one email away from Promoting with Impulse
Your web presence on Impulse provides:
- Visibility on an established music site
- A strong and effective musical context to present your work
- A platform to promote your performances and compositions
- Opportunity to sell your products securely online
- Tools for managing your web page copy, video and sound clips
- Access to professional help and expertise
- Marketing opportunities through social media, email campaigns, Google advertising and remarketing
- A reliable professional service that provides excellent value for money
We offer 4 levels of service which we can adapt to your needs. Each level is based on the amount of information you want to provide about yourself and the scope of your webpages to promote your news, events, sheet music, recordings and other creative products and projects. We can build in for you the ability to make updates and to upload images and samples. In addition, we can work with you to create marketing campaigns and give special promotional focus as and when you need it.
Pricing and benefits for 2016
There are 4 service levels with Impulse
|Featured on homepage|
|Posted on people wall|
|Access to tutti for sales|
|Update biography online|
|Add news and events online|
|Add images and samples online|
|Add video online|
|Add PayPal sales|
|Access to Impulse Know-how|
|Single page with hyperlinks|
|Layered pages with navigation|
|Base pricing *|
|£15.50 (£186)||£23.00 (£376)||POA|
* This is the minimum cost you should expect to pay. Where added features are requested, there will be added costs.
** Annual renewal includes website hosting, updates, and all the Impulse benefits relevant to the level of service. Where added features are requested, there will be added costs.
*** Monthly payments can commence at the first annual renewal date. Set-up costs must be paid in full when the website is launched.